Saturday, September 29, 2012

the comment: Summer Clothing Haul: Forever21, Love Culture, Rue21, Kohl's, & More online reviews

Summer Clothing Haul: Forever21, I just got the 7 short in today. Last week I had the 5 short, and were too tight in the waist. So I exchanged them and the 7 is a great fit, except for the fact the were incredibly baggy in the back of the knee. Has anyone else had this problem?I want to keep them, in hopes a run or two through the wash will help with that, but I'm also afraid that won't help and then I'll be unable to return them...Oh well. I think I might just keep them. It's so hard to find a pair of black stretch jeans nowadays. Anyway, aside from them being too baggy in just the knee, they're great jeans! Seem super comfy!!!

I manage a pizza shop and it is not unusual to stand on my feet for 10 hours a day. Superfeet have really helped my feet; especially after a long day of work. I use them for running, hiking and biking as well. Fit Great. They did take a week or so to "break-in" but they were not uncomfortable during that time. Great purchase.
the comment: Summer Clothing Haul: Forever21, Love Culture, Rue21, Kohl's, & More online reviews
Summer Clothing Haul: Forever21, I bought a pair 2 years ago. Ran in it for about 1000 miles over 1.5 years. Now I use it as an everyday shoes and bought a new pair for running. The everyday pair still absorb some shock so walking still feels good. I throw them in the washer every few months so they look almost like new... Asics fan for life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment