Monday, October 1, 2012

LAKAI FULLY FLARED, FULLY GIRL reviews

LAKAI FULLY FLARED, FULLY Be carefulThese shoes are very sweet looking however, I tried them on today at Dick's Sporting Goods and they have no tongue. Where the laces are there nothing behind it. Published 5 months ago by N D ?

This shoes is perfect for my son's growing chubby feet for a 16 month old. They are holding up well and the color is great. Doesn't show dirt as much and goes with so much.
LAKAI FULLY FLARED, FULLY GIRL reviews
LAKAI FULLY FLARED, FULLY I bought these boots BEARPAW WOMENS S410 EVA SHEEPSKIN BOOTSfor my daughter for Christmas. They look very nice and the inside seems plush. However, when you first wear the boots, there is a small bump on the inside heel that rubs the heel and causes a blister. Appears to be made this way because both boots are the same. Since they've been worn, we can't return them. My daughter says that this is the norm for these boots as her friends have experienced the same thing. Overall, she's happy with the boot. I'm a little disappointed given the price I would have hoped the manufacturer took better care to notice these types of aberrations in construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment